This pump consists of two inter-meshing screws moving in opposite directions, whose axial movement causes a displacement of the product. Twin screw pumps feature a continuous non-pulsating flow, directly proportional to the number of revolutions and they are well suited for the handling of suspended solids without damage such as dairy products, cosmetic, pharmaceutical F&B industry, fruits, vegetables, honey, dough, minced meat, pet food, caramel, marmalade, etc.
|Pump||QTS Twin Screw||SIS Sanitary Internal Seal||QIM+ Inline Mixer||QDB+ Dry Blender|
|Type||Twin Screw||Centrifugal||Inline Mixer||QIM+ hopper|
|Advantages||Good for difficult-to-pump products||True sanitary seal, reduced cavitation||Versatility, Cleanability||Versatility, Efficiency|
|Hygiene||3-A, EHEDG, FDA Compliant||3-A, FDA Compliant||3-A, FDA Compliant||3-A, FDA Compliant|
|Use||High Viscosity, Sensitive Particulate Products||Beverages, Low Viscosity Products (<600 cP), CIP||Inline Mixing, Blending, Emulsifying||Powder Incorporation|
|Example Applications||Yogurt, Jams, Sauces, Honey||Water, Beer, Milk||Sauces, Mayonnaise||Protein beverages|
The SIS+ pump features a reduction of damage generated by water, which extends the life of the seal and avoids the usual drips generated by wear.
It represents a great savings since the SIS+ Series is hydraulically and dimensionally interchangeable with QC / C series pumps and can be converted into a SIS+.
The internal seal is submerged inside the product to promote cooling, which reduces cavitation and provides a constant flow.
The pressure of the pump generates greater closing force on the faces of the seals, minimizing the agglomeration of the product.
- New equipment for mixing and disintegrating solids.Easy maintenance, and high efficiency
- Different options for better performance
- Competitive price
- Some of its applications are: milk hydration, syrups, beverages, pulps, dissolution, and dressings.
- The QDB+ Dry Blender is ideal for simplifying mixing processes.
- Thanks to its modular design, QIM+ Inline Mixers can be converted into a Dry Blender by adding a table and a cone.
- The QDB+ Dry Blender comes with an integrated valve for the operator’s ergonomics.